Monday, December 24, 2007

I've been Carded and Oy Vey my foot hurts

I got CARDED by Christi at Blah Blah Blog.

Ronie Kendig altered this CARDED meme to include a Spiritual Wish list so we can know how to pray for each other, both spiritually and physically. Isn’t that a great idea?

THE RULES:

1. Each player starts with 5 gifts that they would want for Christmas (I'll say the New Year, since Christmas is almost over!)
2. People who are “CARDED” need to write their own Blog about their 5 things & post these rules.
3. At the end of your Blog, you need to choose 5 people to get “CARDED” and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a COMMENT telling them they’re “CARDED”, and to read your Blog.

My Materialistic Gift/Wish List:

1. Our bedroom floors be finished.
2. Master bedroom and bathroom walls painted.
3. Some new clothes.
4. A digital video camera.
5. All my rings resized, since my fingers have grown due to pregnancy.

My Spiritual Gift/Wish List:
1. Desire to read the Word daily.
2. Discipline to catechize the kids.
3. For the Lord to make me a morning person!
4. That this blog may bring glory to Him.
5. That I may honor others better.

The People I have Carded:
1. Stephanie at Blogahon
2. Megan at Sorta Crunchy
3. Jamison at the Bloggertons
4. Katie at Roses are Red, Violets are Violet
5. Laura at The Best of Days

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...