Thursday, April 10, 2008

GLORY

Two hours and eleven minutes until the brand new episode of The Office is on...oh Dunder Mifflin, how we've missed you!

Oh, the Lord is GOOD!

And now, just to whet your appetite, I will provide some of the best Office quotes:

Michael Scott: We had a foreign exchange student when I was young. And, we called him my brother, and that's what I thought he was. Um, then he went home to what is formerly Yugoslavia, taking all of my blue jeans, with him. And I had to spend the entire winter in shorts. That is what Ryan is like: A fake brother who steals your jeans.

Pam Beesly: Every time Michael's in a meeting, he makes me come in and give him a Post-it note telling him who's on the phone. I did it once and he freaked out. He loved it so much. The thing is he doesn't get that many calls. So he has me make them up every ten minutes.

Dwight Schrute: If I could menstruate I wouldn't have to deal with idiotic calendars anymore. I'd just be able to count down from my previous cycle. Plus I'd be more in tune to the moon and the tides.

Kelly: Oh my gah. I have so much to tell you!
Jim Halpert: Really?
Kelly: Yes! Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, they had a baby and they named it Suri and then Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, they had a baby too and they named it Shiloh and both babies are amazing!
Jim Halpert: Great. What's new with you?
Kelly: I just told you.

Michael Scott: You may look around and see two groups here: white collar and blue collar. But I don't see it that way. You know why not? Because I'm 'collarblind'.

Michael Scott: I guess the atmosphere that I've tried to create here is that I'm a friend first and a boss second, and probably an entertainer third.

Michael Scott: This is our receptionist, Pam. If you think she's cute now, you should have seen her a couple years ago.

Dwight Schrute: Whenever I'm about to do something, I think, 'would an idiot do that?' And if they would, I do not do that thing.

And now this:



You're welcome.

POST -GAME UPDATE (as Sandi would say):
Ok, talk about cringing!! I *never* get invited to dinner parties like that, dang it! The line we have quoted most: "That was a TWO HUNDRED DOLLAR plasma TV!!" That and, when Michael said he was in hell, Angela: "Um, you really shouldn't be joking about that" with her total judgmental look.

Oh, me. It seems like the universe is back on its axel I mean axis now, doesn't it?

Did y'all notice Kelly was nowhere to be found?

post signature

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...