Friday, April 18, 2008

Thank you Jesus



I have so many blogs that I love. I am constantly amazed at how many amazing women there are out there that can write.

But one blog must take top billing for Favorite. It is one of the first I ever discovered when I entered this carazy world called the Blogosphere just a few months ago. It is Holy Experience.

Ann Voskamp is, well. Go see for yourself. I think the word that most comes to my mind is transcendent. Her writing is so beautiful. It is the poetic version of a trickling stream. She writes completely opposite of the way I do, which is why I am so in awe of her.

For a long time now, she has been listing 1,000 gifts, and she is inviting others to join her.

And I am hereby taking the plunge towards a life of gratitude.

The details are here. Wanna join me?

So here is number one:

I am thankful for three year olds who sing Thank You Jesus.
Especially ones with big pink bows in their hair.







post signature

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...