Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Argh

I need some help, ladies!

I have been toying with the idea of doing Once a Month meals, where you cook a ton on one day and freeze it for the rest of the month. Well, this morning I went to the garage and the door to my deep freeze was open. I now have about 15 pounds of various defrosted meat. So, looks like I am starting TODAY!

I intended to get a little organized before I dove in but now there is no time for that. If any of you have any great, freezable recipes with the following meats, please let me know! Either email me at itsalmostnaptime at gmail dot com or put it in the comments. I would be ever so grateful.

Here's what I've got:

ground beef and chicken
Italian turkey sausage x2
beef sirloin center steaks x2 (we eat so little cow, I have no idea what to do with this...)
2lb pork stew meat
1.5lb turkey breast cutlets (x2)
1 whole chicken (help!)
4lb chicken breasts

Crockpot recipes are especially sought. I will have two or three going at once.

thank you thank you!

post signature

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...