Saturday, June 14, 2008

Guy Humor

I am putting this as a bit of levity after my poopy post on Thursday.

All of your comments have been wonderful and encouraging. Thank you so much.
We are going to start back from ground zero next week. Sigh. Prayers are appreciated!!

Ok, now the levity.

This youtube is an example of what we refer to in this house as Guy Humor. As in, my husband can barely even think about this without having giggling conniption fits. I think it is funny, sure. And you probably will too. But I bet your husband will think it is about 5000x funnier.

Test the Guy Humor theory for yourself, and post the results in the comments.

The best part is, do you recognize these guys??




Have a blessed Sabbath and Father's Day -

post signature

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...