Monday, June 16, 2008

Praise the Lord and flush the potty

I don't know if y'all are praying, or what .... but the prayers of righteous bloggers availeth much.

My dear, dear friends, Eva Rose pooped in the potty this morning.

AND THEN, as if that were not a miracle enough, Maggie pooped in the potty. I think it was kind of a fluke - but hey - I'm rejoicing in it. In the fact, not, like literally in the poop.

I don't know if I have ever been this happy since my wedding day.

Sing it with me now:

God is so good, God is so good, God is so good, He's so good to me
Sissy went poop, Sissy went poop, Sissy went poop in the pooooty
Maggie did too, Maggie did too, Maggie did too it was heavenly
God answers prayer, God answers prayer, God answers prayer, He's so good
to
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!


post signature

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...