Monday, August 4, 2008

Moving on



Someone in my life is angry at me right now.

Last week, in the midst of frustration, I said some things that offended her. I didn't think my words were that big a deal, but, well, obviously they were.

The problem is that this person didn't let me know that she was angry. She just cut off communication with me. And it has been such a busy week that I didn't even clue in that she was angry for days. We were in a little “spat”, and I didn’t even know it!

This morning I was griping in my head about it. That silent treatment business is so passive aggressive, so childish. Just tell me I offended you. Give me a chance to apologize so we can move on with our lives.

Please read the rest of this post at The Internet Cafe.


*** Note: I wrote this post months ago, I really did. I saved it in case I needed it later, and because I didn't want to use it at the time for obvious reasons. I am saying this because, I don't want anyone to be wondering if I am mad at you. Really. It's history. I promise. I am angry at no one. And as far as I know, no one is angry at me. Hallelujah. Amen.

post signature

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...