Thursday, October 30, 2008

FIT FRIDAY WEEK 2



Ok, after being like, the worst Fit Friday mother ever, here I am. Last week was Flop Friday. Didn't post, didn't even get to reading most of y'all's posts - ack. It was just one of those weeks. But I am on top of it today and have to announce that the baby is shrinking!!! I've lost two pounds! Yea!!

I have been to the Y only twice each week. Not by my own choice. The spirit is willing but the husband/children are so cramping my exerstyle. Walker has had to work late some, the babies both refused to nap one day, blah blah. But it is still two times more a week than I was going, right??

When I do go, I do at least 30 minutes on the elliptical and some weight machines. Our Y has a computer so that you get points for each workout. At 15,000 points you get a water bottle. At half a million points, you get a free one hour massage. I AM GETTING THAT MASSAGE!!! I am at 966 points. Only 499,034 points to go!!!

I can tell how much better I feel. I was doing lunges in the hallway at church before bible study this morning. Cause it just sounded good. Crazy times.

499,034 to go ba-by...

Mainly, I have just been very aware of my eating. I have been out to eat once a week and eaten whatever I wanted (which would be Mexican.) But at home, I am eating like, one goldfish instead of a handful. And not taking extra helpings. Just being more conscious. Which makes me realize how unconsciously I have been eating up until now.

I look closer to three months pregnant rather than four. Whoo hoo!

Ok, how'd y'all do?

!-- beginning of export. owner: missydoll, postid: 30Oct2008a -->
1. Jen
2. Kim
3. ML
4. Rach@ In His Hands
5. One More Equals Four
6. Brittany
7. Traci @ The Sullivan Sitcom
8. Kerry @ Colored With Memories
9. Sharon - Halloween Hiccup!
10. Lisa@Tales of a Soon-to-be-Soccer Mom
11. Laura Mielke
12. Shayna
13. Sara
14. Jenn
15. Sarah @ All Pain No Gain
16. Nicole @ Life in Progress (CORRECT)
17. Amy @ Momstoolbox
18. Jackie @ Our Moments Our Memories
19. Diane without a blog
20. EmilyInCocktailLand
21. Erica
22. Katelin
23. Deirdre
24. Emily at momsafitnessjunkie

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.



post signature

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...