Thursday, October 23, 2008

FIT FRIDAY



Ok sistahs, it's FIT FRIDAY!!

My husband took me out tonight on a REAL. LIVE. DATE. He actually sat and listened to me talk for, like, two hours straight y'all. And fed me Chinese food too. I am in estrogen heaven.

But I am gonna be a good girl now and go to bed. I will post my Fit Friday tomorrow - with stats and photo - but I wanted to get the link love up so y'all can go.

So here it is. How was your first week??

Update.
So, my Fit Friday has turned into a Flop Friday. I intended to go to the gym this afternoon, but my husband completely thwarted my plans. So I will go tomorrow and report back.

On an up note, I must report that I have just discovered the. best. way. to make broccoli. Really. My kids - yes, my kids - are begging for more. And it is easier than steaming it. You intrigued?

1 - Cut the broccoli into florets.
2 - Put it in a bowl. Drizzle about 1/4 cup olive oil on it (without guilt, since olive oil is so good for you), then some salt (not too much), and toss
3 - lay it out on a cookie sheet. Put in the oven and turn your broiler on high. Cook about 10 min or until done. If it gets a little brown-burned, all the better. But in case you haven't learned the hard way, you gotta watch that broiler pretty close.
4 - Squeeze a little lemon juice on it and voila.

Y'all, it's so good. This is how we have done asparagus for a long time but I never thought to do broccoli this way. I don't think I will ever make it any other way.

Ok - till tomorrow!

1. Erica (Low-Carb-ing it)
2. EmilyinCocktailLand
3. Jen
4. Brittany( Weight Watchers)
5. ML
6. One More Equals Four
7. Lisa@Tales of a Soon-to-be-Soccer Mom
8. Martha
9. Traci @ The Sullivan Sitcom
10. Kerry @ Colored With Memories
11. Shayna
12. Sarah @ All Pain ~ No Gain
13. Nicole @ Life in Progress (CORRECT)
14. Amy @ MomsToolbox (no muffin top!!)
15. Sara
16. Jackie@Our Moments, Our Memories
17. Katelin
18. Stephanie
19. Kristine
20. Beth@Raising Three Sons- Not a Bow in Sight
21. Deirdre
22. The Sky Is Only Dark Between the Stars

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.



post signature

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...