Thursday, November 6, 2008

FIT FRIDAY WEEK 3

Ok, my turn to slack. I have only been to the gym once (I do plan to go tomorrow) and I have not been the best eater. And oh yes I did have a beer on election night. And the day after the election I had a good bit of Halloween chocolate. Those three Dove hearts did help ease the pain just a bit. As did the cookie. And the Reeses. And the M&Ms.

I don't think I lost any weight this week and I am blaming it on someone whose initials are BO. Although I guess I really should be blaming the initials JM. Or maybe just W.

I am mainly blaming my uncle with the red suitcase who came to visit this week and just made me exhausted and too grouchy to care.

On another note, I found out this week that I am slightly hypothyroid...ic? Hypothyroid-y? I have no idea what you call it I only know that Oprah has thyroid issuahs too so maybe it will make me rich. And happy about the election. But hopefully the thyroid medicine I got will keep me from being so exhausted and maybe make me look less like a blessed vessel. And more like Oprah in her skinny jeans. And maybe I'll get to meet Will Smith because I really do like Will Smith.

So. Did y'all do any better than I did? Good grief, I hope so. If you are a Democrat, you best have lost five pounds!!!

1. Jen
2. Rach@ In His Hands
3. One More Equals Four
4. Then Am I Strong
5. Traci @ The Sullivan Sitcom
6. Sarah @ All Pain ~ No Gain
7. Lisa@Tales of a Soon-to-be-Soccer Mom
8. Deirdre
9. Shayna
10. Leslie
11. EmilyInCocktailLand
12. Kerry @ Colored With Memories
13. Emily at momsafitnessjunkie
14. Nicole @ Life in Progress
15. Sara
16. Jackie @ Our Moments Our Memories
17. Melissa
18. ML
19. kate

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.






post signature

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...