Saturday, November 15, 2008

Missy's Favorite Bag winner

I am interruptitng my Housewives DVRfest to name a winner.

Seriously yall. Walker got in from Denver last night and after we watched The Office and Top Chef, I actually said these words to him: "I really need you to watch this show, at least a few minutes. Because NeNe and Kim and Sheree are becoming such a large part of my life, that if you don't watch it too, I will feel like you don't really, really know me anymore."

He protested but then he watched it. And then tonight, in a moment of adoration for me brought on by my killer French onion soup, he said, "Why don't you put on the Atlanta housewives." He said he just suggested it to be nice to me, but I think he wanted to watch it.

I love my husband.

And next time I am feeling blue, I will just recall the image of Miss Jan's face after Kim asked her what good pitch had to do with singing in a studio. It will cheer me.

Anyway.

The winner is.....

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers: 59

Timestamp: 2008-11-16 04:32:00 UTC


Congrats to Carrie! Carrie is a teacher so this will be a great bag for her to haul all her teacher stuff around in.

Thanks for playing, and next week I am gonna have another giveaway. Here's a hint - it will get you in the holiday spirit!

post signature

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...