Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankfulness

There is a big ole Baptist church near me and they have a fantastic library. You don't have to be a member of the church to check things out. And, most importantly, they don't charge late fees, because I am not-so-good at due dates y'all. Just ask Blockbuster.

I would spend hours there except that it is only open for bizarro random hours, one of which is Tuesdays from 10:30-12:30am. Which was exactly the time that we were passing the church after Eva Rose was tortured inoculated at the doctor's office today.

I wanted to stock up on CDs and books on tape etc for our Thanksgiving road trip. While there, I noticed that they also had CDs. Ca-Ching! Not the greatest selection, but I grabbed some Mercy Me and Travis Cottrell for my own personal enjoyment.

This was after listening all day to Kelly's Red Mountain CD which she won from me and then allowed me to sample before I mail it to her (thanks Kel!). The CD is awesome. Awesome, awesome, awesome. Just you wait and see Kelly. Eventually, you'll find out. ;)

There is just so much good Christian music out now, isn't there? Used to be like, Amy Grant, and then about a billion cheesy, painful options. But now, we have so many choices.

For which I am ever so thankful during this week of Thanksgiving.

Because otherwise, we might be forced to listen to this.
Zap.


post signature

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...