Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Otherwise, what's the point of coats?

Well, a cold front blew in last night and swished away our 74 degree weather by about 40 degrees. At least it feels more Christmassy. But it is rainy now, that sharp, needling cold rain.

Which means, of course, that Ike went with me to drop his sibs off at school in his jammies.

I, however, looked very sua-ve. Because I am one of those moms who always looks beautiful in the carpool line at the buttcrack of dawn.


Until you peak beneath the facade.


You know how every once in a while Oprah will appear on her show without any makeup on and you go, Wowza, makeup is a gift from God?

I am having one of those moments looking that that picture. Which means I can either go take care of it or just keep my Zoolander face on all day today. Hmmmm. Decisions.

By the way, that coat is from Burlington Coat Factory. Because Michael Scott and I shop at all the same places. The robe is my Ugly Robe that is oh, so comfy and that my husband hates oh, so much.

I wonder if I can swing this look at the grocery store...



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...