Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bring on da wisdom

I want to post a wee little post because I want to get some of y'all prepared.

Y'all consisting of mommas with older kids - like Linda, and Linda, and Lelia, and Kelley, and Sarah, and Sallye, and anyone else who qualifies. Including the mothers of any of you bloggers, including my own mom-in-law. (You could post your mom's letter on your own blog, if you can get her to write it.)

When I wrote my letter to my 20 year old self, it got me to brooding, as Walker accuses me of doing almost nightly. What I was wondering about was, what would I say in the future, if I wrote a letter to me NOW?

It was a little, well, a lot, convicting.

So I am asking y'all with older kids to do this for us, because if there is anything I can not get enough of, it is wisdom from older moms (older referring to the ages of your children only!!)

What would you say to yourself, when you had pre-schoolers? What do you wish you knew then, that you know now?

I would like to be able to post this by Friday, with a Mr. Linky. Please, please share with us!

Love, Mis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...