Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dooooooo? Doooooo?

Do y'all remember that scene in Coal Miner's Daughter where Loretta is on stage and has a little breakdown, crying out "Doo? Doo?" and then she collapses?

I'm having a Doo kind of week.
I'm sure you've all been there.

Therefore I am taking a bloggy break to try and get my act together (not my act literally, because I really can't sing as well as Loretta or even Sissy, although Patsy is my karaoke of choice - but I meant my act figuratively. As in laundry. And sleep. Ohhhh....sleeeeeeep....) and should return next week.

Until then, here are some of my favorite posts, if you still want something to read:

Efan the Wizard

Waves of Grace

Eighty Quid

Jesus is bigger than the monsters


See ya next week!

Love, Mis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...