Wednesday, April 22, 2009

And now a word from our sponsor

I have mentioned that I am an Orient Expressed sales rep. Orient Expressed is out of New Orleans makes the cutest children's clothes on the planet. Many of them smocked, but also lots that are unsmocked.

Go check out their website to see what I men. Oh, so cute. The way little girls and boys were meant to dress.

They are having a special unpublicized sale starting this weekend that is crazy - 30-50% off the Spring merchandise and $5 shipping. Orient Expressed has never done this before, so this is out of control for them. In order to get the sale prices, you must order through me.

If you want to see the prices and place and order, shoot me an email and I can send you the spreadsheet with the sale prices: itsalmostnaptime @ gmail . com.

Eva Rose is getting this one because she has been dying for a dress that "shows her back" (sigh) and for $24, I guess I'll let her have it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...