Sunday, July 19, 2009

1) What's the big deal? I mean, I'm sure I could do this. Couldn't you??

2) We had a guest pastor today at our church named Pat Roach. He is planting a church in Portland, Oregon, which is considered one of the most unchurched populations in the country. Probably be easier to plant a church in Timbuktu. Not that I know exactly where Timbuktu is, come to think of it. Where is Timbuktu?

Anyway, he preached on Matthew 11 and this was a part of his sermon: "We cannot be WalMart Christians. We want Jesus to be what we want, when we want it, at a very low cost to us."

Wow, huh?

3) Well, our house is listed, and we had a big fat zero number of showings this weekend. Which is either very discouraging, or not. Showings stress me out so much I prayed that God would keep away the looky-loos and only send folks who are serious. Hopefully the utter lack of interest is an answered prayer.

4) I have to be across town at VBS with all four kids by 9am every day this week. Help me.

5) Until later...The Next Food Network Star and my husband are calling my name. (Go Melissa!!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...