Sunday, July 19, 2009

Syndication - My Perfect Son

I decided to pull and run the most commented post I wrote last July. This is what came up. My baby is getting so big! (sniff) But he is just as cuddly.



My sweet Ike, at 15 months, is possibly the cuddliest of them all, and loooves his mom-mom.

The other night, due to the paint fumes in his room, he spent the night with us. About midnight he woke up. I laid him on my chest, his favorite place to be, and thought about how he perfectly fit into my body. He head snuggled into the nape of my neck, and soon his soft skin seemed to morph with mine, his breathing to regulate with my breathing.

I rubbed his back and kissed his ducky hair whispering I love you over and over and then I thought to myself:


"Ohhh - so this is how unbearable mothers-in-law are made..."

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...