Monday, August 3, 2009

Fabulous bloggy ideas

I have two announcements.

(That sounded very serious, it's really not.)

I have two ideas for coming up Mom to Moms (where we select a question, and do Mr. Linky that connects to your blog where you post your answers). Yesterday my friend Renee and I were discussing how our almost six year olds were totally money obsessed and it is time to start the whole allowance thing up, but there are lots of ways you can do it. You can just give them a straight allowance, or you can pay-as-you-go with chores. Both have pros and cons. So we want to hear from the ahem, older moms. :) How do you do the money thang with your kids? I will post this one on Monday, August 10.

The other one coming up is: what do you say - and not say - to a friend who is dealing with infertility? We'll do that one the next Monday, August 17.

Announcement 2:
I have always sorta wanted to do a regular blog carnival, because it is a great way to get to know people and learn stuff. However, Someone assured me that they are a whole lot more work than you would ever expect. So I want to do a totally lazy easy peasy Mickey Mouse blog carnival. (Same Someone may be laughing at me right now.)

Last night I figured out what I could do!!

Starting on Friday, I want to do "Friday Favorites". Here's the good part - all you have to do is take a picture. If you want to talk, talk, but a picture will suffice. Yea! Easy!

This coming Friday will be Show us your FAVORITE PERFUME. Tell me your ideas for future favorites, okay?

See? Easy. Maybe Jackie will make me a cute little button for it.
And speaking of Jackie, I will come back later and do the winner after the kids are down.

Eva Rose wanted to blog a little:

evarose -melissa shep
mom
maggie
ike
daddy
brhfhhfjgjjfh erbhhcgvdjhgiufogrjhgffbrghggyrbhrhyghryhjhyhy4uurj4y4

That last line was a deep and brilliant insight, I hope you got that.

Happy Monday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...