Tuesday, October 27, 2009


Tonight I uploaded all the photos from my iPhone - all 331 of them. Here are some highlights.

Add VideoOne day I picked the kids up from mother's day out, and as we were leaving, the sprinklers came on. Much to their delight.


After the frolicking ended, I was loading soaking wet kids into the car and turned around to find, standing in the parking lot, a naked Maggie.


Shocking, I know.
I drove the five minutes home scared to death I would get pulled over by a cop and have to explain why I had a butt naked 3 year old strapped in her carseat.


Shepherd experiences pain in his chest wall sometimes, so we did some tests to make sure it was nothing serious. It isn't. But seeing my baby hooked up to a heart monitor sure made me count my blessings.

Korean BBQ date with my man. YUM. Delicious and the chance to play with fire.


Shep, at my mom's, posing like a gangsta thug. "Yo, touch my beanie babies and I'll cap ya."

Angry Maggie.


Couple months ago we met some friends at the zoo.
At the fountains, guess who did what:


Final night of VBS. I was so shocked to see my son dancing, I had to document it:

A serious case of mad cow disease:


Meeting (and falling in love with) Rosemary for the first time:





Thank you, Lord, for hand sanitizer.

My friend Tracy Jo, in town on a break from med school in Florida. This is the pose Tracy and I perfected several years ago at a wedding. You turn your back to the camera, then turn toward each other, then look over your shoulders.

I tell you what/verily verily I say unto you, it is the most flattering way to take a photo. Double chins and pooches magically disappear.

Puppy sitting, in an attempt to give my sons their dog fix without actually having to commit to a canine:

A boy and his bug:

I hired a personal trainer this summer and during our last sessions, we took photos so I can do my own workouts. Here I am in a plank. Sixty seconds, baby.


And now that I see how tight those pants are on my badonkadonk, they will never grace the Y ever again.

Sissy's birthday trip to Toys R Us:


Texas babies know exactly what to do with their chips:


The beautiful and precious friends of our supper club, at Cafe Express, plus Mrs. K.
We're getting C out of the house, as her daddy's quick death from cancer was the heartbreak of our summer:


We call it the Who's Pregnant Supper Club, because between us we have spawned 17 babies, so far (and C's due date is tomorrow!)

Sissy looking extra cute on the way to church:


A gorgeous day in Beth's backyard:

which is a sure sign that summer has officially ended.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...