Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Because he deserves it.

I am going to finish up Maggie's birthday post. But I have about 372,979 things to do first.

So until then, I have a treasure for you.

There is only 9 days left until shopping. And if your husband is anything like mine, he's got enough sweaters and coffee mugs to last him a while now, and I refuse to support his iTunes addiction with another gift card.

What do you get the man who has everything???

I found the answer. And because I love you all so much, in the spirit of Christmas, I must share.
Trust me, your man will love it.

Grab your credit card, and go here.
He will be speechless with delight on Christmas morn!

If they are sold out, and they probably will be, try these.
That's gonna put the spark back in your marriage right there, oh yeh baby.

And your husband probably already has three or four of these, but maybe needs some more. (If you have a teenage son, he'll want one too.)
Sunday morning dress dilemmas: solved!!

You're welcome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...