Friday, December 4, 2009

love to the links

Maggie's preschool teacher sent me an email. Evidently August Missy thought that it would be a fantabulous idea to volunteer to organize Maggie's class Christmas party. And now December Missy wants to beat August Missy up. For the love of all things red and green, it's CHRISTMAS TIME! I'm busy enough already! What was I - she - thinking??

Anyway, here's a little link love for ya.
(what was she thinking?)

This is the absolute cutest Christmas party idea and I hope I remember it someday for Maggie's birthday

Amy made up an adorable graham cracker manger project to do with your kids


And this is brilliant, a little weird, and utterly fascinating to six year old boys


August Missy needs to be shot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...