Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Missy is overwhelmed and unmotivated

I actually have about 10 blog posts swirling around in my head. Unfortunately I can't get past the first paragraph on any of them. So for the three of you who were wondering what I have actually been up to, I'll do the ole Facebook Status Recap, November 2009 Edition.

It is a pretty good summation of our lives.

Maybe this should be my Christmas letter this year?


Missy Hooks Dollahon Missy says Eva Rose: "I have so much stuff to pick up, that I can't do it all at one time, because I am NOT an octopus." I hear ya, girl. November 9 at 5:32pm

Missy Hooks Dollahon Missy there must be some genetic disorder that renders my son PHYSICALLY INCAPABLE of putting the milk back in the fridge. November 10 at 9:33pm

Missy Hooks Dollahon Missy is VERY VERY VERY thankful to discover that even if one might wash one's car key in the pocket of one's jeans, one's car key would still work. THANK YOU LORD. Because one might not have an extra. And one's husband might be out of town. And one might go harikari if one could not deliver one's children to school today. November 11 at 8:31am

Missy Hooks Dollahon Missy Question: How many miles will I travel for free Chick-Fil-A? Answer: 6.9 November 11 at 7:25pm

Missy Hooks Dollahon Missy Blood curdling screams echo down the stairs from Eva Rose. "I STEPPED ON A TIC TAC! I STEPPED ON A TIC TAC!!!" Evidently a "tic tac" fell off Shep's bulletin board. Painful, yet minty fresh and just one calorie. November 13 at 6:32pm ·

Missy Hooks Dollahon Missy really wishes her husband had not brought the package of golden oreos into her home. November 14 at 10:19am ·

Missy Hooks Dollahon Missy You might find yourself one day, standing in the frozen food section, pondering, Hmmm, are Tombstone Garlic Bread frozen pizzas really good? I am hear to testify. Indeed they are. Indeed, they are. November 15 at 11:15pm

Missy Hooks Dollahon Missy I love you, Carol Hannah. Not that my vote counts for much. In fact, it counts for nothing. But maybe my love will somehow reach across the country and hug you like perfectly executed couture gown. November 20 at 12:25am

Missy Hooks Dollahon Missy says, motherhood is full of such sweet, precious moments. Moments that melt your heart, and make you, well, glad to be alive. For instance, driving back from Costco just now, my beautiful daughter Evangeline was heard to say to her adored older brother, "Hey Shep, listen, hear me fart" and at that moment, the pride, the joy, that exuded from my soul....it's inexplicable, really. November 20 at 8:11pm

Missy Hooks Dollahon Missy 's two year old son just looked at Sarah Palin on TV and said, "Mommy." November 22 at 12:57pm ·

Missy Hooks Dollahon Missy A poll: Men, by their very masculine and butch and manly nature, exude odor - some benign, some downright frightful - 22 hours out of every 24. True or false? November 22 at 8:12pm (according to the comments, Walker lost that bet)

Missy Hooks Dollahon Missy Hell hath frozen over. How do I know? I am caught up on laundry. I don't even know what to do with myself now. November 24 at 1:42pm

Missy Hooks Dollahon Missy The husband walked in from work, pronounced that the house smelled "overwhelmingly like chunk." It looks like a hurricane hit it, and his wife is still in her jammies. But hey, the laundry is done!!!! November 24 at 4:34pm

Missy Hooks Dollahon Missy went to dinner tonight at a restaurant with a great sandbox for the kids. While there, a 7 year old taught Shep and Eva Rose how to shoot the finger. Thanks, craptastic parents of the 7 year old, for stealing my children's innocence. Thanks a lot. November 24 at 7:49pm

Missy Hooks Dollahon Missy Dear WalMart. I hate you. Love, Mis November 25 at 12:12am ·


Missy Hooks Dollahon Missy Is thankful that the Longhorns are about to kick some maroon.
November 26 at 7:42pm via Mobile Web ·

Missy Hooks Dollahon Missy Good game Aggies. Not good enough, but good. November 26 at 10:35pm via Mobile Web ·

Missy Hooks Dollahon Missy Is now officially addicted to the show Locked Up. Can't...stop....watching...
November 28 at 12:47am via Mobile Web ·

Missy Hooks DollahonMissy the diet / workouts / major lifestyle change begins TOMORROW. November 29 at 7:15pm

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...