Sunday, February 28, 2010

God lift me out of the miry blog

Today our pastor preached an excellent sermon on Psalm 40, which says

I waited patiently for the LORD;
he inclined to me and heard my cry.
He drew me up from the pit of destruction,
out of the miry bog

Only problem was that every time he intended to say "bog", he said "blog".

Which resulted in Walker and me getting a serious case of the Church Giggles.

On that note....some link love.

Speaking of church, I compiled a iTunes playlist of the worship music our church sings.

God said multiply - and did she ever women dies with 2000 descendants. As Walker said, may the Schwartz be with you.

Tips for taking better photos

God bless Texas. And God bless Ronel.

Many of you have heard of the Pearls and their book To Train Up a Child. If so, you must read this.

Podcast suggestion: Removing Excuses from the Bedroom, a talk by Dr. Julie Slattery that was really fantastic. Find out about the 72 Hour Dilemma. Your husband will be glad you did. Go here, click on Filter By: Focus on the Family Daily; then go to December 28 and 29.

And now your YouTube:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...