Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What I lack in organization I make up for in irony

Walker and I have a bit of a cottage industry selling our old books and whatnot on Amazon.com. When we first got married and merged our media (bow chicka bow bow) we made a small fortune. Nowadays it's just a small trickle but a small trickle is still a lovely trickle. We never turn down a trickle. A trickle is a trickle no matter how small.

I must be tired.

Recently did the math and if I were to read nonstop between now and the time I am about 84 years and two months old, I just might could get through half the books sitting on my shelves right now. Calling my name. Beckoning me....Miiiiiiiissssssyyyyyy....Miiiiiiiissssssyyyyyyy....ignore themmmmmm.....read ussssssss.....

Upon this revelation I purged a little and listed some more books on Amazon. This morning I had about six SOLD SHIP NOW emails awaiting me. So tonight I got together my stamps and my envelopes and my packing tape and my little digital postage scale (prized possession, y'all) and my Sharpie and my scissors and got to work in that old Proverbs 31 way o' mine.

One of the books I had listed and sold was this one.


I went to look for the book and...

I don't have to say it, do I? Y'all aren't going to make me say it, are y'all? Are y'all?


....where's the Cancel Order button....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...