Friday, March 26, 2010

Does it seem to y'all that lately I've had trouble blogging?

It's because lately I've had trouble blogging.

I am in one of those big time states of overwhelmness. Swimming in a sea of unfinished tasks. Chanting Philippians 4:6-7 to myself each morning just to keep from hiding under the covers.

I've gotten some things done, like, the kitchen junk drawer that I started to clean out about six weeks ago is ORGANIZED. You don't even know how huge this is. And I have managed to put away all the kids' winter clothes and pull out spring/summer clothes which is way way better than a groundhog at ensuring that Houston will have a freakish cold snap very soon and all my kids will be wearing is tank tops and skorts as they frolic in the freakish snow.

Al Gore, my foot. It's Missy doing her seasonal clothes cleanout, that's the cause of all this climate change!

As exhilarating as accomplishment may be, I still have miles to go before I sleep.

Sleep. That's another issue.

Recently I was diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, which explains a lot. I take about 5,345 vitamins a day which does help, but still sometimes it acts up. This month is one of those times.

It's beyond frustrating that I often can't seem to go two or three hours lately without a nap. Because I have kind of a busy life and all.

And I would greatly appreciate any prayers y'all could offer that the Father send me just the gigantic-est energy surge.

And then I will actually be able to complete the dog people post. I mean, you're waiting with puppy breath to see if Shep's dream came true, right??

Thank you, my invisible friends.

Good night.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...