Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Links of love

LOVED THIS article about a single girl who doesn't understand why her mommy friend is tired all the time!

These pictures will make your heart smile

A Huge Need

Do I have the capacity to adopt? I had to start asking, could I handle one more? Not so much could I introduce one child to luxury- more along the lines of could I make an extra sandwich, an extra bed? Did I have the capacity to hug one more? Comfort starts looking pretty silly when you think about children without homes.

This gave me some much needed guffaws - Why Having a Toddler is Like Being at a Frat Party. The comments are equally hilarious.

A couple of weeks ago, I read Molly Piper's posts on how to help a friend who is grieving the lost of a baby. I had no idea I would need it so soon. My dear friends' baby boy was stillborn last Sunday. Please pray for Mitzi and Glen. This is definitely the hardest thing I have ever gone though with a friend.

My new favorite quote: "Hold fast to the Bible. Base everything on the Bible. If you are going to criticize somebody, criticize them from the Bible. If you are going to affirm somebody, affirm them from the Bible. If you are going to do a strategy, do it from the Bible. Be a Bible saturated people." John Piper

And now, your youtube. This made me laugh out loud and also struck way too close to home. And for the three of you who don't get it - it's a parody.



Tomorrow - a giveaway!

I am now off to watch reality TV with my husband and praying everyone in our household makes it through the night without vomiting.

Good night!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...