Monday, July 26, 2010

MonsterBug Blanket WINNER

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

18

Timestamp: 2010-07-27 00:20:24 UTC


Congrats Lisa from Little Did I Know!

From nosing around Lisa's blog I just discovered that she is a single mom with three kids adopted through foster care who is in the process of adopting a baby girl with special needs from Hong Kong.

Which has me so vaklempt right now that I can barely type.

Because single adoptive moms are pretty much the most amazing women in the world who deserve a day named after them and a cruise to the Bahamas and I am SO GLAD that she won! Now she can pick out something precious for this precious little girl who is on the way!

Yea Lisa!!

Y'all I have a slew of other giveaways coming up. Keep coming back!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...