Monday, December 13, 2010

WOOTable Links, if you are the WOOTable type, which I am NOT

I am a Groupon addict. Now there is one geared towards moms: Mamapedia
(I'd say WOOT right here but WOOT really annoys me so I won't.)

Okay, have y'all known about Evernote and just not told me? Seriously, I've been looking for this all my life. It's a way to save webpages with one simple click. You make your own categories, like I have a 'recipe' category, an 'Ethiopia' category, an 'if we had tons of money I'd buy this' category, an 'if I were really organized I'd buy this' category, an 'awesome blog posts' category, you get the idea. You can even save an article to read later on your iPhone. And it's free! (insert imaginary WOOT)

Portable North Pole is an adorable way to send a personalized message from Santa to your kids. Also free (yeah, yeah, woot. Ya happy?)

In February, some girlfriends and I are going to the PURE Conference in Austin. If you need a weekend away, girls, come join us! Lysa Terkeurst will be speaking and you know you love Lysa - everybody loves Lysa! And rumor has it that yours truly will be speaking in a breakout session. There is a two for one special that ends December 15 (but if you miss the deadline check to see if they'll extend it for you!)

I thought this was an adorable thing to do with stray mittens: Knit Wits at Family Fun


Quote:
I heard this one from Allister McGrath, whom I got to hear speak Saturday night:
"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else."  C. S. Lewis

Podcast:
The People Who Missed Christmas by John MacArthur - download or listen here

Book I'm reading and loving now:














And your YouTube:

This baby - who used to be called Baby full time - turns 5 tomorrow. Sniff.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...