Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mom to Mom - show me what's in your Momma bag o'tricks

We haven't done a Mom to Mom in a while, and I have an idea.

I want your mom tips. The things that you have found that make your life go a little easier. It can be anything from organizing the playroom, to chores, to money, to books, to closets, to surviving a restaurant...I want to hear about those V8 moment ideas.

Whether you have one child or ten, we've all found shortcuts. The best ideas I've ever gotten on how to make my day run better have come from other mommies. Lay 'em on me. And I'll share mine.

I will provide a linkup so you can link back to your blog, or you can just leave us a nice long comment.

Let's do it next Thursday, the 20th.

To see Mom to Moms I've hosted in the past, click here.

And now I leave you with this little insight I found in a certain kindergartner's backpack.







So if you have any tips on how to de-boy-crazy daughters, be sure and include those too.

I need them desperately, you no.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...