Friday, April 29, 2011

Tornado relief


This has been a week of bad news concerning my friends. NO MORE. No more heart attacks, tornadoes, adoption holdups, or mystery diagnoses for anyone I love. Got it?!? Good.
 
Many of you know Lisa McKay of The Preacher's Wife blog. She also had a book published last year for preachers wives called You Can Still Wear Cute Shoes. You Can Still Wear Cute Shoes: And Other Great Advice from an Unlikely Preacher's Wife.


Night before last, my friend Lisa McKay huddled in the crawlspace of her home with her husband and kids, praying like she had never prayed before, while the tornado roared overhead.

Georgia Jan posted about her conversation with Lisa today. Please go here to read it.

Please pray for Luke and Lisa, that they may be Christ to those around them who are devastated right now. I'm so thankful they were spared.

This is the church Luke pastors; I'm very glad that I have a direct person that I know to send a check too. Mine is already in the mail. If you'd like yours to follow:

Ider Baptist Church
atn: Disaster Relief
1078 Dogwood Drive
Ider, Al 35981. 

Please feel free to copy that address and put it on your blog. 

Let's hug our families tight this weekend y'all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...