Tuesday, August 2, 2011

And now for a PSA

My mom emailed me this with a very frantic plea about protecting her grandbabies and then called me twice to make sure I had read it.

She was never that over-protective of me. I swear she loves them more. 

But then I am the daughter who once cut an article on Wanda Holloway out of the Houston Chronicle and left it on the kitchen counter with a note that said, Sometimes I just don't think you love me as much as other moms do.

But paranoid GG aside, it's important info, so I am passing it along...but I also want to remind you that according to John Stossel, your child has a much, much greater chance of being struck by lightning than being kidnapped by a stranger. And then, you'd have to say something really, really heretical. 

But it won't hurt to follow their advice anyway. You know. Just in case.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...