It is. My grandad owned a jewelry store in Center, Texas. My dad made jewelry as a hobby - he even made my wedding ring. (Walker picked the diamond, and my dad designed the band. I had no input whatsoever. I was just so happy to finally have a ring on that finger, I didn't even care what it looked like.)
I love jewelry that is unique, so when NanoStyle approached me about reviewing a cubic zirconia pendant, I had a very hard time choosing one piece!
NanoStyle is known for their cubic zirconia jewelry. I really liked this "Cross Phillipians" pendant. It has "He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross." Isn't it beautiful?
Cross Mosaic says "Blessed are the peacemakers." I'd like to give this to every one of my kids because lately? They. have. not. been. peacemakers.
And look at this one - it says I Love You in 20 languages. How cute it that?
Cross Philippians 2 pendant.
I love that it has so much scripture on the onyx. It's rare to find jewelry with scripture. When I finally got it in the mail, the writing is so teeny tiny - and then it hit me. NanoStyle. Nano means teeny tiny. Aha!
Anyway, I have worn this almost every day since I got it. And NanoStyle wants to give a $100 gift card so you can get some cubic zirconia jewelry yourself!
Y'all, seriously, read the rules. I mean it.
- You don't need a US address to win - yea, Aussies!
- You must leave your email in the comments. I will not hunt you down if you win.
- You get one entry by going to NanoStyle, checking out thier cubic zirconia jewelry, and leaving a comment about your favorite pendant
- You can get another entry by tweeting this giveaway and leaving a comment saying you did so
- Third comment comes from facebooking this giveaway and leaving a comment saying you did so
- No more than three comments per person.