Monday, January 9, 2012

You're tearing me apart!

Walker, our resident film geek, showed these beauties to me yesterday.

These are from a 2003 movie called The Room that has gained notierity as "The Citizen Kane of Bad Movies." 

It's like rubber necking a train wreck. A train full of really bad actors with bad hair and suspicious accents.

I'm sure it says something about me that these bring me such joy. Perhaps you are as twisted as I am - in that case, my twisted sister, You're welcome.

This is the most famous one, with over 2,000,000 views. I kinda want to know the back story...but not really. (Even The Simpsons parodied it here.)



This one kills me. In a rage, he slams that water bottle down like the litter bug he is. Then instantly composing himself, greets Mark:




Did you see Mark pick his nose, or his teeth, or something? It looked so real. What a great actor.

Next: Bless his heart, sometimes I feel the exact same way:



When I meet the girls for lunch, our conversations always go just like this:



Okay, here is my favorite of all. That jerk Harold! Oh and by the way...




And in case all that makes you want to dance, here ya go.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...