Thursday, March 1, 2012

There's a Trifecta of Glory party and YOU'RE invited!

It's gonna be the best party ever, I promise.

You are invited to come, no matter where you live.

It will involve these

Photo from Hostess Blog


and these



(your own crazy kids, not mine. Or whatever kids you can round up.)

and this


Cupcakes, kids, and Jesus!
Y'all, it's trifecta of glory!!

ARE YOU EXCITED YET???

I am!

You're gonna wanna RSVP "Oui, s'il vous plait!!" *

Or "Si si senora!"
Or "oh mah gah YES I am so SURE!" and then squeal.

Details on Monday.

Excitement!!!

* I had no idea how to spell oui and had to google 'yes in French.' I do, however, know how to squeal in both English and Spanish. And I eat pork rinds. Gracias and buenas noches.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...