Monday, May 7, 2012

My Kid Rocks Monday: Everything's bigger in...China

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/china.html

My kids rock because...they crack me up.

Like this:

Eva Rose: So...how does the baby come out of the mommy?
Me: (how much is she ready for? pause) (how much am I ready for? pause) It comes out of the mommy's vagina.
Eva Rose: What's that?
Me: A hole down there.
Eva Rose: A hole down where?
Me: Down here.
Eva Rose: (startled) OOhhh. (how much can my brain handle? pause) How big is the va...gina?
Shep (walking in): It's bigger than Texas.
Me: What??
Shep: Yeah. It's bigger than Texas. China is WAY bigger than Texas.

And this:

Walker: Maggie, are you beautiful?
Maggie: YES!
Walker: how do you know you're beautiful?
Maggie: Because I have long hair, and green eyes, and I don't fart too much.
(but in Maggie speak: Becuz I have wong hai, and gween eyes, an I don faught too much.)

How are your kids funny, or otherwise awesome?

(linky tools will hopefully be up tomorrow. Feel free to link in the comments.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...