Friday, June 29, 2012

My affair with Craig continues.

 Remember when I bought this? 
It's being craigcycled. 
Why, you ask? Soon I shall tell you...

Sectional sleeper sofa - $100


Date: 2012-06-29, 10:55PM CDT
Reply to: hk2bw-310980475@sale.craigslist.org
 

For sale is a oatmeal colored 3 piece sectional with recliners and full sleeper.

One of the recliners doesn't work. If you are a fixer type, you could possibly get it to work. My husband has many gifts but being a fixer is not one of them plus he just doesn't fully grasp the beauty of the reclining seat so he has never even tried. What can I say, I love him.

That recliner is awesome tho. Sooooo comfy. I myself have dozed to many a Judge Judy in that there recliner.

It has one of those lift-up-console things that you can stash your remote controls or beer or hot pockets or whatever makes you happy. Some of the "wood paneling" on the drink-holding-spot has peeled off/was picked off by a neurotic 7 year old.

It measures about 6 feet on the short side and about 8 feet on the long side.

The bed is about as comfortable as a pull out sofa bed gets. But we don't want the inlaws to stay too long anyway, do we?

Nobody here smokes and we have no pets. What I mean to say is, it's not stinky. We are extremely high brow high falutin people. Okay not really but we are pretty clean and unstinky. I have lots of kids yet I can attest that in the time we have owned this couch, no one has puked or peed on it. Once you get it home, you are welcome to puke and pee on it all you wish. It's a free country.

But wait there's more: any Legos, Barbie shoes or pennies you find in the cushions are yours to keep!

Now, y'all, this sofa has seen better days. No one will be calling you to feature it on HGTV but listen, it's comfortable, it's clean, it has no mysterious round stains on it, and it's cheap. What more do you want, man?






More Fun With Craig's List posts here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...