Friday, October 5, 2012

31 Days for Dummies - Day 5


Shep on his perch, where he's been for the past three days. 

While he's missing school, he's completing a Historical Survey of the 1960s, also called The Wonder Years. 



Last summer when I had the flu I took a different version of that same class called Mad Men. After watching six seasons in five days I got very twitchy from the Roger withdrawals when it was done (I'm a Roger girl. Don is too quiet for me. ENFP remember?)

He's currently yelling at Arnold to "Just pop the stupid zit!"

We'd like to thank you, Netflix, for making all kinds of viruses (virusi?) more bearable. 
Even a little enjoyable. 

I just noticed Shep took off his glasses for this photo op. Good to know that all the vanity was not hoarded by his sisters.

He's also smiling, because as soon as the Advil kicks in, he feels fine. And as soon as the Advil wears off, he spikes up to 102 again. 

And I really do need to move those other two baby collages over to that wall, like my mom said I should. 

But first I should hang up the picture y'all lovingly pointed out to me in yesterday's post, which confused me because it's been sitting there so long I FORGOT IT WAS THERE.

Here is my mantle. I tried to get all Pinterest-y
 


I don't think it looks very Pinteresty. I think it looks like someone was trying very hard to look Pinteresty. Which indeed she was. In vain.

I dare y'all to pin it, just to prove some deep Pinterest point. That would be funny. You could say "Pathetic attempt at being Pinteresty" and I'll comment on it "Oh bless."

Okay now I'm off to do MORE paperwork because the stack of paperwork it requires to spring a kid from an orphanage surely weighs more than said kid. 


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...