Monday, October 8, 2012

Celebrate!

So I didn't post yesterday because it was the Sabbath and all. Or maybe I was just super busy with church and flag football and stuff. And then I didn't post today because I was OH SO PRODUCTIVE in a house cleaning/organizing kinda way which let's be real, doesn't happen very often.


So I'm gonna combine yesterday and today. Cause it's my blog and I make the rules.


Even though I'm not a rule follower. Even when I make them. I defy my own self. Which is why my house is always in need of House Cleaning/Organization Days. Whatever. Jesus loves me.


Okay, so here is Day 7/8:


For years I've been waiting to go out and celebrate our referral with some Ethiopian food, so that's what we did yesterday.

Yea!!!





Yea!!!



HAVE I MENTIONED THAT WE GOT A REFERRAL??


YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I know you'll agree that nothing says WE GOT A REFERRAL like some Kool & the Gang.


Ya hoo!






LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...