Monday, October 1, 2012

THE NEWS I'VE BEEN WAITING THREE YEARS TO TELL Y'ALL

What'd y'all do this weekend? Cause I had a two year old!!


gorgeous little mouth sucking gorgeous little fingers

WE HAVE A REFERRAL.

She's 23 months old, she's beautiful, and I want her HOME NOW.

And that's really all I can tell you now. I've been trying to write more but my mind and emotions are just all over the map and I can barely put a sentence together.

But I just could not WAIT to tell Y'ALL - my best invisible friends, my steadfast prayer warriors, my sweet encouragers, and it's with tears in my eyes that I say to you that soon, please Lord soon,


WE 

ARE 

GOING 

TO 

GET 

OUR 

BETHIE

OUT 

OF 

THAT

CAGE

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...