Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Adopted for Life on Kindle - $3.99

Russell D Moore is the bomb. And this book is considered the 'primer' for Christian adoption. And Sarah says below that it is what finally convinced her husband to adopt  (ya hear that?)

It's on Kindle today for $3.99. Grab it while it's hot - it won't last long.




If you don't have a Kindle, you can still buy it and then beg Santa to bring you a Kindle Fire for Christmas. Trust me, you want one. Or you can just read it on your computer or phone.

And if any of you have Gone Girl on Kindle can you loan it to me? From what I've read it would make the flight to Ethiopia go pretty quicker.

Hm, she said "flight to Ethiopia" like she was planning on going soon...hmmmmm.....

Any other books about Ethiopia or adoption you want to loan me, please. Leave me a comment with your email. Loaning books on Kindle is kind of a secret but it's super easy to do.  I'm happy to loan you mine too.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...