Thursday, December 6, 2012

They need loving families, too

My friend Kristi, whom I love, put this video on her facebook page. It features her sister and brother-in-law, Kelly and Shane Putty, who have an awesome organization called Ordinary Hero, which helps find homes for lots of kids.

Here they tell about how they are adding to their family yet again, through the beauty of adoption, just in time for Christmas. Have your Kleenex ready, it's very touching:





After watching it, I had just a few questions for the Puttys:

Could y'all not have your own elves, is that why you adopted? 
How much did he cost, and was that real money or play money?
What do you know about his 'real' parents, I mean, does he even have 'real' parents or are they just 'make-believe' parents?
Why did you adopt from the North Pole when there are plenty of pixies right here in America who need homes?
You know he's green, right? I think green babies are so cute.
Well, I'm glad you found your calling. I could never adopt an elf. But that's great for you, you're awesome. Really. I just could never, ever do that. My aunt's second cousin twice removed adopted an elf once and he burned their Christmas tree down.

I'm gonna touch his hair now. Oh it's so soft!!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...