Monday, January 7, 2013

Quick note - tape Dr. Oz today

Today on Dr. Oz, Lyn-Genet Recitas will be talking about "The Plan", which is an anti-inflammatory diet, in other words, it enables you to target the foods - even good foods - that don't work for YOU.

Through our experience with the Feingold Diet, I'm a believer that 'we are what we eat', and even healthy foods can cause adverse reactions in some people.  Like, Ike can't eat apples without turning into a meanie, which breaks both our hearts.

In addition to my new year's resolution to get healthier (you too?), I have a history of auto-immune disorders and so far, one of my children has been diagnosed with a form of lupus. Auto-immune disorders are directly related to inflammation and many doctors believe that chronic inflammation is the root of many if not most diseases, especially cancer.  I discovered when we did the juice fast that eating so many tomatoes caused me to ache all over.  Weird, huh?

I'm going to have a personal consult with Lyn-Genet (!) and will be doing The Plan and will talk to y'all about my results so you'll 'know' someone who did it! Therefore it might interest you to watch Dr. Oz today. 

Melkam Gena, aka Merry Christmas in Ethiopia! 










3 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to read about your experience! The Plan really helped me with my auto-immune disorder and changed my body and health in ways I did not know were possible. I am thrilled that people are FINALLY able to educate themselves on food and its effects on a persons individual body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I find out more? I caught the sat bit of the show but could not find any links on Oz's website and a google search for "The Plan" came up short! Help please!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duh! Should have checked your link! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are my love language. Let's be friends!!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...